Hi, I have a Synology NAS, running VaultWarden as a docker container.
I went to the Admin portal, SMTP Eamil Settings section, I filled out:
- Enabled: true
- Host: smtp.gmail.com
- Enable Secure SMTP: true
- Force TLS: false
- Port: 587
- From Address: [my gmail email address]
- From Name: my made up name
- Username: [my gmail email address]
- Password: a specific app password made just for this
- SMTP Auth mechanism: [blank]
I saved it and when I test it, it says: Error sending SMTP test email, undefined.
I flipped over to the “Log” tab in the docker window, nothing shows there.
Thoughts/suggestions are greatly appreciated!