Directory Connector Sync not re-syncing deleted invitee

I have installed the directory connector and the initial GUI test and then Sync goes very well. A list of users is “invited” as expected.

We are in the testing phase to determine if this product will meet our needs. As part of the testing I have purposely deleted one of the invited members of the organization who was sync’d and invited after the install. I then resync’d to see if they would reappear. They did not.

So that brings up a few questions. Since in my inital setup I chose “Overwrite existing organization users based on current sync settings.” How do I now get this deleted “invited” user back into being recognized by Bitwarden as being part of the Active Directory sync. I know I can add the user manually but I have concerns that this manually added user will not be recognized in the same way.

Are there any thoughts on this?

Thanks.

See the answer here Directory Connector Sync not re-syncing deleted invitee · dani-garcia/vaultwarden · Discussion #4149 · GitHub

1 Like

Thanks again. That resolved it!

It’s good that you are experimenting with it, and I would be interested to see how it works. At our organization, we’ve actually reached that point when we need to remove one 'invitee, ’ and we need to know where this person could get access.