Cant login to Mac Safari,Chrome,iOS Bitwarden clients

I am using Vaultwarden hosted on my Embassy One server made by Start9.com. I am able to login to my account on the Mac Firefox Extension using Bitwarden. For Apple Mac Safari app and Mac Chrome Extension I get this error

“Failed to fetch” when I try to login.
On my iOS 16 devices using Bitwarden I am getting an Invalid Certificate error message. The Certificates are provided by Start9.com who build the Embassy One server. The Embassy Local Root CA is installed in both devices and it is listed as Verified. I am using the LAN .local address provided for the Vaultwarden Interfaces in the setup for these apps.

I updated both Safari and Chrome to the latest Mac versions. An error message has changed. I hope that is progress!
For Safari I get Load failed.
For Chrome I still get Failed to fetch.

Using Safari to access https://vault.bitwarden.com/ I get the error message:
An error has occurred. Traffic from your Network looks unusual. Connect to a different network or try again later.
I have seen that error before but I don’t remember the circumstances.

I worked with a Start9 tech who helped me get things working.
One of the essential missing pieces was I had missed the point abut turning on
Certificate Trust Settings for the Embassy Certificate on the iPhone.
On my MacBkPro 2016 we had to install a newer version of brew and tor in Terminal.

There is a problem about getting the Certificate installed in iOS 16 both iPhone & iPad.
Just transferring the file vial email attachment or iMazing didnt work.
Had to Airdrop the file to each device, which puts the Certificate into the Settings menu to be installed.