SMTP Auth Error - No Login Possible to change SMTP Credentials

Hi Community,

i did setup my vaultwarden some time ago as Bitwarden and changed later on the image behind. Was still workin, so i thought.
I am maily using vaultwarden through the Bitwarden Client, and that is working finde.
Today i was reinstalling a notebook of mine, and also wanted to install Bitwarden.
On Login i did get follwing issue:
Red Message indicating an Error Occured.
SMTP 5xx error: permament error (535)
Also resending a mail with credential restoration information resulted in the same message. So i guess, something in my SMTP Config broke, so it cannot send out 2FA verification E-Mails. Now i am a bit puzzled, how to get it working, if i cannot sign in the webconsole either…

I have it running as an docker image under unraid, so are there any parameters or so i can include to disable the 2fa check or add new SMTP credentials ?

Hope some of you can help.

Edit: Full Error Code:
Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten.

SMTP 5xx error: permanent error (535): 5.7.139 Authentication unsuccessful, the user credentials were incorrect. [BE1P281CA0457.DEUP281.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM 2024-04-16T13:04:16.791Z 08DC5D8E3A930B75] - Authentication credentials invalid

I switched my SMTP credentials to a Google Mail with App Secret using this guide:

. Still get the same message. On the one hand it might be possible that the Environment parameters i added to my Unraid template did not change config, or something else is happening

Best Mory

Solved by myself. Did not know there was a /admin way to login with Admin token… Thanks for your help… or not.