Templates / Editing layout?

Hi guys!

I’m currently migrating everything from my private self-hosted php password manager to bitwarden_rs. Really appreciate all the work you guys put in this project, it works flawless. I was just wondering if it’s possible to edit templates.

For example: I personally don’t really use the Organisations section.
The layout currently is:
[3 Filters][6 Vault][3 Organisations]

Would be cool if it’s possible to make it:
[3 Filters][9 Vault]

Is there any possibility for customizing templates/layouts?
Thanks in advance!

We use the upstream web-vault with some small modification to make it work with bitwarden_rs. You can take a look at GitHub - dani-garcia/bw_web_builds: Web vault builds for bitwarden_rs

Thanks, appreciate your reply! Just looked into it and I have no idea how to combine this with my current installation. I can see the source code and files, and that looks promising though.

I currently have installed the bitwarden_rs via a docker-compose.yml file. I don’t exactly know how it works to be honestly but all I have to do is docker-compose pull && docker-compose up -d to update. But with the web vault builds this probably won’t work anymore, right?

I’ll make a snapshot of the vps and try this Building binary · dani-garcia/bitwarden_rs Wiki · GitHub, I’ll let you know if this worked for me :slight_smile: thanks again!

Getting a lot of errors following the install guide, no idea where this went wrong lol.

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 2
npm ERR! bitwarden-web@2.18.2 build:prod: `gulp prebuild && cross-env NODE_ENV=production webpack`
npm ERR! Exit status 2
npm ERR! 
npm ERR! Failed at the bitwarden-web@2.18.2 build:prod script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     /root/.npm/_logs/2021-02-24T09_18_28_829Z-debug.log
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 2
npm ERR! bitwarden-web@2.18.2 dist: `npm run build:prod && gulp postdist`
npm ERR! Exit status 2
npm ERR! 
npm ERR! Failed at the bitwarden-web@2.18.2 dist script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     /root/.npm/_logs/2021-02-24T09_18_28_856Z-debug.log